Wednesday, June 29, 2011

seriously??


A few months ago when we were eating at Villa O they were also filming a reality show there. Since I am obsessed with reality TV I had my boyfriend ask what is was for and they told him... Bravo! So of course I was very excited because that's pretty much my favorite channel. But I guess Most Eligible Dallas is the show and it looks so bad. I mean I am definitely not saying they should have cast me. I am not single and my favorite activity on the weekends is laying in bed, but still! The one thing this city is full of is really cute, interesting, fun people, especially the girls. Based on the preview these people look beyond boring and so cheesy to me. Of course I will still watch every episode.



Watch the preview here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails