Thursday, June 2, 2011

chalkboard fridge

I saw Something Borrowed a few weekends ago and of course loved it. But I really loved the chalkboard refrigerator that was in their Hampton's house.
I have this weird habit of having to list out everything I have eaten during the day. I have done it since middle school and it seems to be getting worse the older I get. I normally email my sister the list and say it aloud to my boyfriend. If I had a chalkboard refrigerator I could just write it on there and stop torturing them. Yesterday's List:

Breakfast: Nothing

Lunch: Taco Joint chicken soft taco and disaster queso

Dinner: Taco Bueno bean burrito, chicken soft taco, tostada, and chicken taco roll up

I pretty much eat only mexican.


4 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I want one now.

    I've been wanting to see Something Borrowed (I'm a romantic comedy junkie), but I'm wondering of I should read the book first.

    Mexican food is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I love the idea of a chalkboard fridge! I love making lists and this would be perfect :) Thank you for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My book club just got done reading this book and I want to see the movie so bad! Love the chalkboard fridge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lists! And I love chalkboards! I have paper lists all around the apartment. I'm sure the bf loves it, NOT! lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails