Wednesday, May 26, 2010

baby shower

A few weeks ago Mallory, my mom, and I threw a baby shower for our longtime friends The Wilson's. We have known them for over 25 years and now Callie (Cope) is having a girl in July. I can't take good pictures yet, but here are a few.


We set some of the food up on my dining room table which is an old green door. It's really random and doesn't fit in my current apartment, but I love it.
Sprinkles cupcakes with pink baby bottles and a G for Gracie.
We made a cupcake tower with jars of candy watermelon balls.
We served pink champagne and lemonade in glass baby bottles.


The favors were dress cookies from The Flour Pot and pink baby bottles you could fill with candy


Mallory, Lauren, and me.
Party's over.


4 comments:

  1. Really cute Annie! I love your green door....I was with your mom when she bought that at some random estate sale in Tulsa I think we went through the house like 5 times...and kept obsessing over everything...

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a magazine layout... good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you ladies did an amazing job!!!!! its soooo beautifullllll thanks so much for sharing the beautiful pics of your hard labor!

    xoxo Bardot in Blue

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails