Friday, May 28, 2010

along with everyone else


I can't wait to see Sex and the City 2. It comes out today, however I am waiting until next weekend to see it. I can't handle all the girls who have been out for "Cosmos" and are dressed up as "Carrie" to watch the movie! Last year on opening weekend the cheesy shoes and awful dresses really distracted me. Not that I am super cool or anything because I am pretty sure I wore Victoria's Secret Pink sweat pants, but really??


Favorite Carrie quote~
"Think about it. If you are single, after graduation there isn't one occasion where people celebrate you...Hallmark doesn't make a "congratulations, you didn't marry the wrong guy" card. And where's the flatware for going on vacation alone?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails