Sunday, March 14, 2010

i'm weird about my birthday

Most people love their birthday and make big plans, I on the other hand kind of hate mine. Most of the time when something involves me getting a present I love it, but not my birthday. This year I decided to spend the day doing my 3 favorite things: shopping, eating out, and watching movies.

We started the day having breakfast at Breadwinners. It's a restaurant in Uptown with really good food and a really cute atmosphere.
We ended up spending the majority of the day at our 2 favorite hangouts, Highland Park Village and Northpark Mall. I don't know if people realize how great Dallas shopping has become in the last few years. Most people don't think of Dallas as a shopping destination, but so many great stores have opened since I moved here. See a list of stores and restaurants at Highland Park Village & Northpark Center

We ended the night having dinner at one of my favorite Mexican restaurants, Mi Cocina , and seeing Alice in Wonderland.


It wasn't the typical birthday, but it definitely ended up being my favorite. I'm not even dreading next years.
My Cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails