Tuesday, February 14, 2012

happy valentines day!

I love Valentine's day. Since I was little it has always been one of my favorite holidays. I love a holiday that is based around pink and red hearts. It's also my mom's birthday.
Happy Birthday Mom!
I love the anchor card Nick got me this year. For some reason he always gets me a Valentine's card with an animal on it. I really like it, but it's just so random because he isn't a huge animal person. I still have the polar bear card he got me freshman year of college.

Super cute flowers Nick's parents sent me yesterday.

4 comments:

  1. cutest card ever. fabulous post, love. I hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day. if you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the top pic here is my boyfriend's sister at her wedding. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What?! I love that picture! That's so funny. Where was her wedding?

      Delete
  3. they got married in los angeles, not sure what the name of the place was..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails