Monday, September 12, 2011

regrouping

This last month or so has basically consisted of drinking,

eating,

more drinking,and more eating.
I actually ate this enormous pretzel (Nick had some too), a hot dog and ice cream at the Rangers game this weekend! I mean it came in a pizza box!
So the next few weeks I will not be doing any new posts. I have a super busy work schedule and am devoting my time off to catching up on sleep,

getting into healthy eating habits,


and finally finishing metamorphosis!

Hopefully by my next mimosa (OU/TX weekend) I will look and feel like this...

1 comment:

  1. omgosh; those rings in the first picture are so cuuuuute!! and i can't wait for gossip girl to start up again!!

    xoxo
    http://citygirlchell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails