Monday, January 10, 2011

we're moving...again

So we just moved 6 months ago, but recently found out we have to move again due to some issues with our current building. Even though it's super annoying to actually move again, I am excited about our new place. We are moving downtown (pretty much the only place I haven't lived in all of DFW) into the Dallas Power and Light building. I am also excited about this picture I will be purchasing for the new apartment. I have actually been wanting this for awhile, but they just made one for Dallas. It's perfect!

{Dallas $379}



1 comment:

  1. love these signs I really would love to make one of these so its good to see different designs. I love that this has a faded look with some of the words - looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails