Wednesday, June 16, 2010

put a ring on it

I am definitely not a wedding person, for as long as I can remember I have always thought they were kind of ridiculous. I have never envisioned myself having one unless it was at city hall or in Greece and just involved me and the husband. However, after seeing some pictures recently of a wedding in Durango I am reconsidering. Even though I have no clue who, if, or when I will get married...I definitely know how I would do it. Outdoors, rustic, glamorous, and tons of tiny lights.








I want everyone to be in white, gold, and khaki, including the small audience. Not sure how I will pull that off without looking kind of psycho.
My dress...
flower girl dress,
and bridesmaids dresses.


I want my hair and dress (and husband) to look like Gisele at the 2005 Oscars.

Images via sweet as candy, jcrew, net-a-porter, and ariella flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails